eBay - American Nightmare "Phone" shirt

11:08 AM Posted by xGeoffx


American Nightmare stands as being my favorite band in hardcore, without a doubt. I've listened to 'Background Music' enough to make a sane man crazy. While my love for the band stands strong, I still don't understand how expensive their merch can be.

Don't get me wrong, I love their merch. The shirts that feature Linas Garsys' artwork look awesome (gotta love when a skeleton with an emo haircut holds out his heart for it to be shanked by some knives). It is just the extent of their prices on Ebay that make my jaw drop. In order to have any piece of AN merch, one probably has to sell either their soul or their mom's car in order to afford it (I exaggerate).

All jokes aside, the shirt listed above looks like a better version of a dumb looking skull and cross bones. I'm into it. Wes Eisold is into it. We're all happy. Bid on it, since I won't.

Sidenote: Not cool how the seller is asking $19.50 for shipping. Do you know how many burritos at Taco Bell I could get for that price?

...a fucking lot, that's how many.

- Geoff

1 comments:

Post a Comment