Jesse Lacey - Live at the Downtown

11:57 AM Posted by xGeoffx


Tracklist:
1) Intro
2) Tautou
3) Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
4) Talking (Part 1)
5) Moshi Moshi
6) Talking (Part 2)
7) I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light
8) Car (Built to Spill Cover)
9) Talking (Part 3)
10) The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
11) Talking (Part 4)
12) Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
13) Talking (Part 5)
14) Soco Amaretto Lime
15) Talking (Part 6)
16) Accident Prone (Jawbreaker Cover)
17) Talking (Part 7)
18) The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
19) Talking (Part 8)
20) Play Crack the Sky
21) Talking (Part 9)
22) Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2 (Neutral Milk Hotel Cover)

I'm not really sure of the story behind this, if you pay attention to what he says I think he kind of explains why he's playing alone. I also realize this is significantly less heavy than anything posted on here, but I figured some of you on here would like this. Anyways, this sounds good and includes some good covers.

Download

-Tommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment